Click on the link below to download the latest version of Enhance PHP.
The current version is 2.1.4
Download just the framework: EnhanceTestFramework.zip (5kb). Just unzip the single file and add it to your project!
Or view the framework and examples on GitHub Enhance PHP. You can even contribute too!
All our previous versions are listed below, along with brief release notes so you can see what changed.
Enhance Test Framework v2.1.4
- Bug fixes
Enhance Test Framework v2.1.3
- TextPtBr - Brazilian Portuguese translation
- TextFr - French translation
- TextRo - Romanian translation
- TextSp - Spanish translation
Enhance Test Framework v2.1.2
- Type assertions
- Line number / file name in output
- Fix for constructor coverage
- For users of PHP version 5.3 or above
- Introduced namespaces following user poll
- TAP (Test Anything Protocol) output
- CLI exit codes for integration with IDEs and CI systems
- For users of PHP versions lower than 5.3 (please note PHP 5.3 is the lowest PHP version officially supported by PHP, 5.3.8 is the current recommended version).
- Improved command line output
- Fix for issue #1 - Auto discovery on Mac OS
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.